Mobile app change log 3.49.0
in Change log
Recent updates and optimizations for the Bitfinex mobile app
We would like to introduce you Version 3.49.0 of the Bitfinex mobile app.
Includes the latest update of the Bitfinex mobile app allowing users to view or cancel related scaled orders with a single click.
Download the latest version of the Bitfinex mobile app below:
You can also do it Android application package (APK).
- The total amount and number of orders are now displayed on the Order Details page for scaled orders
- Addition of “View Related Scaled Orders” and “Cancel Related Scaled Orders” buttons on the Order Details page
- Users can now turn off in-app funding notification from the Notifications page of the Account tab
- Users can now access Stakeout from the Account tab
- Upgrade of the underlying Software Development Kit (SDK), requiring users to manually update from Google Play or Apple’s App Store, or reinstall from the APK above
- UX Enhancement: Larger clickable area with buttons
- Height, width, and zoom ratios are now displayed on the Support Info page
- Updated translations for both Russian and Traditional and Simplified Chinese
- Users who change their PIN code will now see a success message
- Users can now expand or collapse panels, even without “Create and Cancel Orders” permission
- Updated the second BTC and USDt options in the ‘From’ and ‘To’ drop-down menus of the currency conversion to ‘BTC (Derivatives Wallet)’ and ‘USDt (Derivatives Wallet)’ to show BTCF0 and USTF0 respectively
- Confirmation of scaled order forms
- When an iOS user clicks “,” in a numeric field, it is automatically corrected to “.”
- Fixed an issue in the Positions panel where values less than 0.005 were displayed in the wrong color
- Unauthorized users of “Transfer between your wallets” will now see the correct message: “Need API with the” Transfer between your wallets “permission to transfer your balance.”
- Fixed an issue where the auto-renewal form was stuck after it was deactivated
- Fixed an issue where the time of the last message was displayed even when there are no direct messages between two users in Bitfinex Pulse
* The derivatives platform is provided by iFinex Financial Technologies Limited. References to Bitfinex derivatives in this post are references to iFinex Financial Technologies Limited.
The above changes have been suggested to us by our active user group.
Feedback from our customers is incredibly valuable to us. Please share your user experience and help us to continuously optimize the Bitfinex mobile app.