Mobile app change log 3.38.0
in Change log
Recent updates and optimizations for the Bitfinex mobile app
We would like to introduce you Version 3.38.0 of the Bitfinex mobile app.
Includes the latest update of the Bitfinex mobile app the launch of Bitfinex Pulse on mobile.
Download the latest version of the Bitfinex mobile app below:
You can also do it Android application package (APK).
- Updated default black and white theme
- Updated account nickname in Bitfinex Pulse
- The height of the graph has been shortened by 50% to prevent users from tapping the bottom bar incorrectly
- Revised the Tickers currency filter in the Trading & Derivatives tab to reflect the web version
- The Enter PIN page will automatically appear after 10 seconds if the biometric login does not respond
- Removed search bar and showing icons in Tether Deposit transport picker
- Completion and price accuracy of the order form aligned with the web version
- Updated required equity value in the summary to reflect the web version
- Added translations of notification when a cryptocurrency deposit is under maintenance
- Framework upgrade
- Precision for amount / total in order book aligned with the web version
- Updated translations for Russian (RU), Taiwanese (TW) and Chinese (CN)
- Up to six digits displayed on the balances of the order form
- Fixed the default order of table columns
- Fixed the derivative pair detection error
- Fixed an issue with an undefined iterator in the full book
- Fixed an issue with saved data in an incorrect format
- Paper trading currency is removed from the price alert filter
- Users cannot now change themes without the relevant permission
- Fixed problem with socket reconnection
- Fixed problem with network error when user is logged in
- Fixed default payment ID labels to use the memo field on the deposit page
- Order Book now shows the previously opened ticker when the user returns to the mobile app
The above changes have been suggested to us by our active user group.
Feedback from our customers is incredibly valuable to us. Please share your user experience and help us continuously optimize the Bitfinex mobile app.