Mobile app change log 3.35.0
in Change log
Recent updates and optimizations for the Bitfinex mobile app
We would like to introduce you Version 3.35.0 of the Bitfinex mobile app.
Includes the latest update of the Bitfinex mobile app various additions to the order forms.
Download the latest version of the Bitfinex mobile app below:
You can also do it Android application package (APK).
- Tradable Balance, P / L, Position Amount, and Base Price are now displayed in the margin order form
- Highest bid and lowest demand are now displayed in both order forms
- Deposits for Tether (USDt) Enabled on Algorand
- Improved page response speed, including a reduction in response time and 6% less page load time for each trading pair compared to the previous version
- Tokens that are not available for margin trading cannot be deposited into margin and funding portfolios
- Updated translations
- Addition of Ripple’s XRP icon
- The move panel within the Wallets tab is now properly displayed
- Avoid incorrect operation of open settings in charts by double-clicking on a candle
- Fixed pagination of the data table for the previous page
- Fixed an issue with changing the theme in the account settings
- Fixed an issue where Santiment was not available on some token pages
- Fixed redirect issue in Bitrefill
- Fixed an issue where the scroll bar appeared in the wrong place in iOS
- Fixed a secret bug where the fetch API was returning empty responses
The above changes have been suggested to us by our active user base.
Feedback from our customers is incredibly valuable to us. Please share your user experience and help us to continuously optimize the Bitfinex mobile app.