Mobile app change log 3.32.0
in Change log
Recent updates and optimizations for the Bitfinex mobile app
We would like to introduce you Version 3.32.0 of the Bitfinex mobile app.
Includes the latest update of the Bitfinex mobile app various user interface (UI) improvements to facilitate the mobile trading experience.
Download the latest version of the Bitfinex mobile app below:
You can also do it Android application package (APK). Note that users who download the APK with the latest framework upgrade will need to reinstall the Bitfinex mobile app.
- Addition of new ‘Limit (order book)Order type that allows users to immediately place a limit order by tapping a row in the order book
- Framework upgrade and UI support for native fingerprint authentication for Android
- Addition of the “Show Matched” hide button under the segment of the Funding tab on the Appearance page of the Account tab
- When a user does not have an API with the ‘write orders’ permission, a warning is displayed on the Appearance page of the Account tab
- Localization of all table headers
- Order Books rows now mirror those of the web platform
- Tapping on the * origin pair row of each derivatives in the Tickers panel will now take you to the derivatives trading page *
- Fixed an issue with the repeated Bitcoin Cash (BCH) option in the currency selector of the Reports and Movements panels in the Wallets tab
- Fixed an issue where the mobile app would crash when a user was simultaneously on the web platform and converted all their Tether derivatives * (USDt0) back to Tether (USDt)
- Hard links within the Community Insights panel of the Santiment page
- Inconsistent column height alignment between both pages of the Tickers panel has been resolved
* The derivatives platform is provided by iFinex Financial Technologies Limited. References to Bitfinex derivatives in this post are references to iFinex Financial Technologies Limited.
The above changes have been suggested to us by our active user group.
Feedback from our user base is incredibly valuable to us. Please share your user experience and help us continuously optimize the Bitfinex mobile app.