Mobile app change log 3.41.0
in Change log
Recent updates and optimizations for the Bitfinex mobile app
We would like to introduce you Version 3.41.0 of the Bitfinex mobile app.
Includes the latest update of the Bitfinex mobile app several enhanced margin financing features.
Download the latest version of the Bitfinex mobile app below:
You can also do it Android application package (APK).
- Addition of Annual Percentage (APR) and Flash Return Rate (FRR) columns to funding stickers
- Added the auto-renew button on the Bid Details page in the Delivered panel
- Added switching between daily and installment funding types on the Item details page
- Updated some existing token icons and added pound, euro and yen icons for derivative pairs *
- Login with PIN link is always displayed when the mobile app is opened
- Removal of the dollar sign in the general and financial information panels in Santiment
- Derivative pairs can now be searched without typing a “/” or “:”, for example, users can type “BTCF0USDT” to search for the Bitcoin / Tether derivative pair
- Updated translations for both Russian and Traditional and Simplified Chinese
- Bitfinex Pulse articles, profiles and notifications are cached for a better user experience
- Users will see fellow users who are logged in at the top of their list of followers in Bitfinex Pulse
- The Save button is disabled when an error occurs while a user is editing their Bitfinex Pulse profile
- A warning is now displayed in the Funding Offer form when the bid is higher than the lowest bid or the bid is lower than the highest bid
- Added max. Rate validation in the Auto Renewal pane of the Funding tab
- Updated the number of decimal places in the Positions and Order Form data to reflect the web version
- An error will now be displayed if a claim position cannot be executed
- Fixed an issue where the Tasks (used) panel was hidden when a user turned off ‘Show Tasks (Unused)’ in their account settings and vice versa
- Speed avoided: mitigate the problem by improving connection management when switching between apps
- Users are no longer logged out when they encounter the rate: limit issue
- Users are now notified for non-functional actions when they encounter the rate: limit issue
- Price Spot is hidden in the summary panel for the BTCDOMF0: USTF0 derivatives pair
- Fixed Universal 2nd Factor (U2F) warning when no U2F is enabled within Bitrefill
- Fixed an issue with the keyboard to allow iOS users to enter a negative number for the FRR delta in the funding form
- Users can now sort by currency in the Delivered panel in the Funding tab
- The Funding Type column is hidden in the Positions panel of the Derivatives tab
- Fixed: Add consent notification to Pulse Feed Languages setting within Bitfinex Pulse
- Fixed an issue where the Bitfinex Pulse profile image was not updated due to API change
- An error message is displayed if the title or message field of a new pulse is empty or too short
* The derivatives platform is provided by iFinex Financial Technologies Limited. References to Bitfinex derivatives in this post are references to iFinex Financial Technologies Limited.
The above changes have been suggested to us by our active user group.
Feedback from our customers is incredibly valuable to us. Please share your user experience and help us continuously optimize the Bitfinex mobile app.