Mobile app change log 3.39.0
in Change log
Recent updates and optimizations for the Bitfinex mobile app
We would like to introduce you Version 3.39.0 of the Bitfinex mobile app.
Includes the latest update of the Bitfinex mobile app various updates to trading on * Bitfinex Derivatives.
Download the latest version of the Bitfinex mobile app below:
You can also do it Android application package (APK).
- Ampleforth (AMPLF0) icon displayed in Derivatives
- Addition of login with PIN code settings
- The language selected by the user is the default language for the Bitfinex Pulse to feed
- Accelerated charging for Bitfinex Pulse
- USDt and USTF0 are now searchable in the Reports and Movements panes in the Wallets tab
- Updated translation for English and Russian, along with Traditional and Simplified Chinese
- Fixed an issue where some users were forced to log in again due to API key or secret deletion
- Fixed issue with data stream unsubscribing to save network bandwidth
- Volume value on the Derivatives tab aligned with the web version
- The funding ceiling for derivatives is now dynamic
* The derivatives platform is provided by iFinex Financial Technologies Limited. References to Bitfinex derivatives in this post are references to iFinex Financial Technologies Limited.
The above changes have been suggested to us by our active user group.
Feedback from our customers is incredibly valuable to us. Please share your user experience and help us continuously optimize the Bitfinex mobile app.