Change log: version 15.16
in Change log
The Bitfinex Change Log is an overview of all the performance and user interface changes made to the Bitfinex trading platform. For an overview of all previous changes, please refer to blog.bitfinex.com/category/changelogs.
- Addition of fees calculator
- Addition of Flash Return Rates (FRR), Annual Percentage Rate (APR) and LAST APR values to Funding Stickers
- Enabled colons separated payment ID addresses whitelisted for withdrawals
- Avoid overlapping the horizontal scroll bar in the Position section
Function (Bitfinex Pulse)
- Addition of a percent sign to the LAST FRR column in Funding stickers
Improvement (Bitfinex Pulse)
- Addition of spam limit error message for private message
Bug fixes (general)
- Resetting the theme to default is now immediate
- The withdrawal amount is no longer truncated
- Message is displayed if there is no margin for a short time
- Fixed the number of decimal places for FRR statistics
- Improved search function for ticker Derivatives *
- Withdrawals rows height
- Disabled addresses on the Payment ID whitelist
- EXCHANGE IOC is now listed as MARKET (IOC)
- Improved pricing in orders and order history
* The derivatives platform is provided by iFinex Financial Technologies Limited. References to Bitfinex derivatives in this post are references to iFinex Financial Technologies Limited.
The Bitfinex APIs are designed to allow full access to Bitfinex’s features. Read more about our API documentation here.