Listen to this episode:
In this episode of the Bitcoin Magazine Podcast, host Christian Keroles and Zach Herbert, the CEO and co-founder of Foundation Devices, sit down to discuss the company’s launch and its first product, the Passport Hardware Wallet.
During the conversation, Keroles and Herbert delve into the design editions for the passport, as well as Herbert’s ideas about multisig, hardware wallets in general, massive Bitcoin adoption, user security, and more.
Topics discussed in this episode include:
- The Outlook of Foundation Devices
- The timeline for passport
- Geek looking for Bitcoin multisig security
- Using QR Codes vs Micro SD Cards
- Why the specific design choices for Foundation Devices were made
- What it takes to familiarize grandma with the use of multisig
- Ledger email hacks
- Why Herbert hates seed sentences